- Placing Your Order
- Delivery and Shipping
- Damaged, Missing Items, Wrong Items
- Cancellation and refund
- After-Sales Service
1 - Placing Your Order
Our website is designed to help you through the purchasing process. You can place your order online or over the phone at the same great prices and we'll email a copy of your order request to you.
All orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible. In instances where our stock is fully allocated we may ship direct from the manufacturers to you. If for any reason the product or promotion you’ve ordered is no longer available, or there’s been a price change, we will notify you within 5 days and offer a full refund, the option to pay the difference or choose an alternative. Order acceptance takes place upon despatch of your products
2 - Payment
We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology. We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, In order to ensure we can despatch your goods as quickly as possible, credit and debit card payments are taken at the point of order. We also accept direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, payment must be made within 5 (five) days of placing your order. The Company will not execute the order until receiving confirmation that payment has been received.
We have a detailed security policy in place to ensure that your data is safe. All transactions are conducted on our secure server and all your data is kept on fully secure internal servers with full 128bit encryption. If you have any questions/comments about privacy or security, please contact us.
3 - Delivery and Shipping
For deliveries to major cities, orders are usually received within 2-3 working days after your order is shipped/dispatched. For areas outside the major cities it'll take a few days longer. However we'll do everything possible to ensure it is received sooner than this.
Failed deliveryWe understand that sometimes you will not be available to receive your goods. For all items our couriers will attempt re-delivery once. After which you will be charged for any further re-delivery attempts. If you have ordered a small item, it may then be left at your local post office for you to collect. For large items, if the courier has contacted you prior to delivery and you are not available to receive your goods, there will be a re-delivery charge. Refused deliveries for unwanted items that are no longer required will be charged the return delivery fee to our warehouse. Back to Top
4 - Damaged, Missing Items, Wrong Items
PLEASE CALL IMMEDIATELY TO REPORT DAMAGE. Nearly all our orders arrive on time and in the same excellent condition they left our warehouse. If damage is noticed at point of delivery the order can be refused and returned with the driver. As with all new purchases, we understand that you will want to open and test your item as soon as it arrives. It's very important that you report any damaged, missing or incorrect items to us as soon as possible, preferably on the day of delivery. If this isn't possible we consider it reasonable that your items will have been checked for visible damage and reported within 5 days. If you do not intend to use your goods immediately, please open and inspect them before storing, Damage requests reported too late may be refused.Back to Top
5 - Cancellation and refund
You are, in terms of section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act“) entitled to cancel, without reason and without penalty, your order for the Goods within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the Goods. In such an event - you will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 30 (thirty) days of the date of your cancellation of the order; you undertake not to utilise the Goods; your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled, and you will be liable in terms of section 44(2) of the ECT Act for the direct costs of returning the Goods, such as courier and/or shipping charges.Back to Top
6 - Returns
If you would like to return an item, please enclose a note stating the reason for the return. Return address details are found below. Given the nature of the products all returns MUST BE unused and unopened
- You are responsible for the cost of sending back the goods.
- You have statutory duty to take care of the goods. Damage or distress caused or allowed by you to the product may void your right to return the product.
- You may examine the goods as you would do when purchasing in a shop. You have a duty to take care of the goods. Cancelled orders where the goods are returned damaged, worn, scratched, modified (including the software setup) or missing any of the supplied equipment, including screens, stands, batteries and other accessories, will be rejected and returned to you.
- If the goods are returned with any damage, you will be charged for the diminished value of the goods.
- We recommend that goods should be sent by a recorded method of delivery as proof of return may be required. They should also be insured in case the goods are damaged during return transit.
- You are responsible for the security and safety of the goods until they are received and accepted back into our warehouse.
- Goods should be sent by a recorded method of delivery as proof of return may be required. They should also be insured in case the goods are damaged during return transit.
- You are responsible for the cost of sending back the goods.
- When the goods are returned to our Warehouse they will undergo a full inspection to ensure all manuals and accessories are present and that the goods are undamaged and returned 100% complete. If any items are missing, your return will either be rejected, or the missing parts will be charged for and a missing item admin fee deducted from any refund.
- If you paid for us to do an additional service such as a pre-delivery inspection or express service, this won’t be refunded.
- We are unable to accept cancellation for goods that have been specifically customised at your request.
- We will refund you within 30 days of receipt of your goods.
7 - After-Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. We firmly believe that setting out our terms clearly rather than burying them in small print is what customers should be able to expect of any business. Everything you need to know about our policy is outlined here. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. However from time to time things do go wrong. Parcels can get misrouted by the couriers, traffic can prevent deliveries arriving on time, manufacturer’s specifications can be inaccurate and items can develop a fault. The real test of an online retailer is not just the availability of good value products, but how well they deal with after sales problems. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales serviceBack to Top
8 - Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. The reasons for collecting information about you are to process your order, to provide you with the best possible service and to process any orders for products or services you may place with our third party co-marketing partners. We never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent and will give you the option to refuse any marketing emails. We ensure that the information we hold is accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We never pass on personal information to any third parties except where necessary for the fulfilment of your order or where we are required to do so by law. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. Should you wish, you can usually modify your browser to prevent this from happening. In addition, from time to time we may also market certain third party services through our site. Should you choose to accept an offer from a third party, we will pass your relevant personal information, including your name, postal address.Back to Top
9 - Disclaimer
- The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
- Whilst the Company takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, the Company makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website.
- The Company disclaims liability for any damage, loss or liability, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
- Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of the Company, its directors, employees and/or agents.