Cell phone buying guide | How to choose a smartphone.
When you get down to choosing your cellphone, there is no shortage of choices, but you cannot trust most sales people at stores to know what they’re talking about or to steer you in the right direction. Your options are essentially endless. That may sound daunting, but think of it this way: You have the luxury of picking out a phone that meets your exact needs and wants. Smartphones, in particular, are capable of so many things that your choices of features seem limitless. Your next cell phone purchase is important. Figure out what matters most to you and write it down. Your decisions will affect everything that is to come. This cellphone buying guide will help you decide which phone to buy
Cell phone buying guide – Top 13 questions to ask before buying a new phone
- Do I want a smartphone or “standard” cell phone?
- How much do I want to spend?
- What will this really cost me?
- Which network do I choose?
- Do I opt for a contract, pay-as-you-go or prepaid service plan?
- Does the design work for me?
- Do I like the display?
- What operating system is the right one?
- How easy is it to use?
- What cutting-edge features should I look for?
- What app can I download?
- Does it have a good camera?
- How’s the battery life?
You May Also Like to Read: